Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sayin' hi!
I'm a long time Nissan guy, between the wife and I this is our 8th nissan in the past decade.
I was looking for a cheap used car for commuting, but couldn't find one I'd be happy with (I was spending a fortune on diesel). Started looking at the Versa Sedan because of the low MSRP and 0% financing.
I ordered the most basic, stripped down version of the Versa sedan :) No AC, no power windows or locks, 2 speakers and a manual tranny. Friggin love it! Only thing is the basic model has a cheap instrument cluster that I didn't know about, not the cool 'fine vision' guages the nicer trim levels get. No biggy.
One more thing, the dealer I bought from had a contest where every purchase in February was entered to win $5K. Yah, I totally won it :thumb2:

See ya's around!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums any pics or plans?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, as for mods or tuning, just some modest window tinting and later a set of wheels/tires (the factory wheels will serve as the winter set next fall). I'll be resisting any serious spending on performance as I already have other projects for that on the go, this one is all about efficiency!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's one of the new 'Minima' between the 2 Maxes...lol. :cheers2:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Welcome! love the Maxima, its one of my favorite new cars right now. I'd never be able to afford one though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all, I've been looking around the forums, very cool place! Already found out that there's an armrest (or 2) in the aftrmarket for the new car!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Love the new style Chev w Duramax:D I live in the boondocks south of Hamilton Ontario. Only the country for me:DWelcome!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They look good. Is that Sierra modded? :D
Thanks, and not really except for a Banks exhaust. It's one of the 'projects' I mentioned earlier. Efi live ECM and full DPF delete exhaust coming soon. Good for about 475hp and 850 lb/ft @ the crank :)
But that's another forum lol...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!
I'm loving the 7th gen Maxima!!! Enjoy the V!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.