Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried posting a thread in here before but it didn't get put up, but whatever. I'll try again.

I have a 2015 Magnetic Grey Nissan Versa Note I got brand new with 11 miles. She's got no power accessories and a 5 speed and she's awesome!

You may be wondering, "what's the deal with the username?" Well, one morning last year, I was a little eager to get into work after I parked and forgot to put the e-brake on. My car took an autonomous journey that ended in a fence.

Anyways, lately, I've been obsessed with putting some wheels on my car and lowering it (well, maybe the lower after the 3 year warranty runs out ;)). I'll be picking your guys' brains in the future probably.

Again, hello!

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

Yeah, you should re-read the pages in the driving manual that shows you parking next to a curb and turning your front wheels so the tire faces the curb incase you roll.

Im a parking brake guy myself plus I like to leave the car in a gear position in the rear most position so someone peeking in the window wont mistake it for an auto in park.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard! :)

Yeah, you should re-read the pages in the driving manual that shows you parking next to a curb and turning your front wheels so the tire faces the curb incase you roll.

Im a parking brake guy myself plus I like to leave the car in a gear position in the rear most position so someone peeking in the window wont mistake it for an auto in park.
I had mine backed into a parking space perpendicular to the curb, so I would've just hit the car next to me. I'm not sure whether that would have been better or not.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome aboard! I thought you were going to be some kind of tokyo-drift guy with a username like that but then I read the thread and it all made sense xD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
arudlang
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing