138 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum yes please post pics, what are the plans for them?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! Looking forward to seeing your V!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey all. So far we're both stock, so far ;-) . Hers is a 2010 HB S with stick (she hates auto). Mine is a 2011 HB S, auto. Yeah yeah, I know, I should have gotten stick too, but dealer made me an offer on this last of his 2011 stock that I couldn't refuse! Still, she'll be ok with me "enhancing" her ride anyway.

Although, I must admit, the O/D switch on that peppy engine sure impressed the hell out of me! And I was surprised that the gear ratio on the tranny and the programming makes the car more aggressive on the highway than I thought it would be. If about you have any engine tweaking suggestions, please share!

I think my first project is going to put fog lights on both of our cars. From what I read, since she and I both have the power windows/locks package then we "should" have the OEM wiring in place, so it seems like a no-brained. Can anyone recommend some good lamps? I'm shopping around for the OEM stems. Pictures will be up soon,I threw one of each on my profile for now. Though since they're both stock there's not much to look at.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh! And I forgot to mention, another project I want to tackle pretty soon is a new temp gauge. That blue light nonsense is for the birds. I haven't combed through the forums on that yet, but any suggestions are always welcome!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i hear ya. i think the ScanGauge includes a digital temp readout, if that interests you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.