Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought my 2011 Versa last Jaunuary 1 cause my 1995 Pathfinder that I've driven for 15 years was really starting to crap out and cost me a lot of money. I still kept it (I love Nissans), but I bit the bullet and bought basically the cheapest car that was still a nissan with the least miles i could afford.I was kinda whatever about it at first (I felt like I was driving a rental car all the time) but my fiancee suggested a few things I could do that would make it a little more stylish.
I've uploaded some before and after pics, I guess they are still being "moderated" but once the photos are up you can see what I'm working with.
Thanks for having me in the forums, I actually got a lot of great ideas from here before I started messing with my versa! thanks all!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums what part of NC are you from I'm very close to NC.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
get a photo bucket account and just copy and past the IMG code into a post on here and you can see the pics in the thread.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hey, what part of NC?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.