Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sup everyone, I'm of course new to this forum. I've actually been lurking here a couple months. I bought my Versa back in April, and I love it!

about me:

I'm from Jacksonville, fl

I work in the mortgage field (so much stress lol)

and I like long walks on the beach hehe

about my car:

it's a 2007 nissan versa sedan. no mods....yet. oh yea it has a CVT trans. took a while to get used to.

anyway just introducing myself...hope to make some friends here and get advice on how to go about improving my nissan.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Your car almost looks purple in the pic. Might just be my monitor though.

I use to live in Jacksonville for a bit!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! Your car almost looks purple in the pic. Might just be my monitor though.

I use to live in Jacksonville for a bit!
Thanks for the welcome! hehe yea it does look a bit purple there, so it's not your monitor.

once I get off work, hopefully I will post better pictures.

what part of Jax did you live? where do you live now?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I lived there years ago when a kid. I went to middle school at Stillwell for a bit. I live in CT now. That's where I'm from, just spent a little time down in FL. I have family though that lives down there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I lived there years ago when a kid. I went to middle school at Stillwell for a bit. I live in CT now. That's where I'm from, just spent a little time down in FL. I have family though that lives down there.

ohhh ok cool. never heard of stillwell though. but then again Jax is a big town. anyway nice versa man!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hey I posted on here yesterday, and its not there anymore. Anyways.... welcome!!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Thanks! I appreciate that.
Thanks man! sweet, Florida's (and sedans) in the house!:biggrin5:
hey, yea I think i saw your post earlier, haha that's weird, Thank you for the welcome!
Just and FYI you can click the MQ button for several posts then the last one you want to quote just click the quote button. It will bring you to the reply screen with multiple quotes (MQ) that way you can quote them all with one reply :).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.