Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I just want to say hi. I'm new to the versa forum. I'm from Queens NYC, and work and also got to school. I've had other nissan's and volvo's in the past. My car which I've named LBJ (Little Black Jack) is a 2011 Nissan Versa HB SL. Espresso Black(coffee brown, which looks black most of the time) with the tan interior. It has the navigation, sunroof, and auto dimming mirror. It also came with the 16" wheels.

The only modifications, that I've made is changing the horn. I just recently installed 4300k bi xenon HID, and 3000k Yellow HID fogs. They look good after re-aiming them lower. I installed LED rdash license plate lamp assembly, which I'll make a thread about.

When I get some money together, I want to tint the all the windows using 3M Crystalline in late spring hopefully. Maybe some clazzio leather seat covers, and vent visors.

Here are some pictures of my car LBJ. Look forwards to posting with everyone! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics of LBJ

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, it's great to be here. Your versa looks great too. I like the red alert color. For the clazzio seats, did you get the leather ones? I hope it comes sooner then later.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
The Clazzios are available in PVC or leather. If you choose leather, only the inserts in the centre are leather and the rest is PVC vinyl, since it has to be able to stretch over the seat. The design I choose didn't come in leather, so mine are all PVC. Plus it was much cheaper. I ordered them from Garm over at MicroImage. They are custom made and are quoted at 8-10 weeks. So I'm hoping they arrive soon. Once they do then I can install them along with the heated seating pads :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh okay. Seat warmers sound good lol. Thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
lookin good! :) hope you enjoy your stay with us here

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm happy to be here.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!! That is a clean V!! I dig the hids!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
loaded and good to go
welcome to the forum
my advice.. start with the window visors. simple and give great looking.
Thanks! I was thinking about ventshade (which I've had in the past) weathertech or the Nissan ones. I don't know if I want to wait to tint the windows first.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks, cool car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.