Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 2011 Versa SL hatchback on the weekend and love it already. Smooth, smooth ride and lots of power for a small vehicle. It's so quiet and smooth that I keep finding myself speeding down the highway! Don't want a speeding ticket, so better watch out! Glad to find this site for lots of info from other Versa owners. Expect I'll have a few questions so thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome lol I had the same problem with going to fast at first

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in London, ON. I've moved my seat back a little to try to ease up on the lead foot, lol. Not planning to make any additions / changes until I've seen some suggestions on the forum, but I'm interested in adding the temp gauge as I had that in my van and miss it. Also a compass would be good - keep looking up to see the direction I'm going, and it was really useful when travelling out of town.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I'm in London, ON. I've moved my seat back a little to try to ease up on the lead foot, lol. Not planning to make any additions / changes until I've seen some suggestions on the forum, but I'm interested in adding the temp gauge as I had that in my van and miss it. Also a compass would be good - keep looking up to see the direction I'm going, and it was really useful when travelling out of town.
A few of us from the forums were nearby you yesterday. We were in Woodstock at a car show.

For your tint question. Expect $200-$250 for all windows to be tinted. I'd ask for a lifetime warranty on the film if possible.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
London is very pretty! Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.