Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, I just got a 2011 nissan versa hatchback S as a early and unexpected graduation gift and I just did a google search and found this site and I thought I should introduce myself. As a first time car owner Ive done tons of reading on my versa and been looking for prices and quotes on how to spice up my ride to fit my style, nothing crazy just a spoiler and tints (rims would be nice but in due time ha)...
I appologize if I put this in the wrong area but I recently called my local nissan dealer about prices for a remote car starter and alarm system and I was wondering if I should have the work done by a dealer or independent shop? My family is pro-dealer but does it make a difference for what Im doing? any help is appreciated.

Thanks again and hello everyone!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to NVF! There are a lot of pros and cons of dealer vs shop remote start installs. Dealers cost more but will cover it no matter what, independent shops work for less but you might get what you pay for. Find a shop that lots of people trust.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Hello welcome to the forum what color did you get, you got any pics

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to NVF! There are a lot of pros and cons of dealer vs shop remote start installs. Dealers cost more but will cover it no matter what, independent shops work for less but you might get what you pay for. Find a shop that lots of people trust.
+1 you can't put a price on trust. Welcome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, ill try and post pics of my car tomorrow. Ive been reading the board and there are a lot of nice V's on here, hopefully i build mine up to that... I decided to just go to the dealer for the alarm/remote starter...its a pretty penny but im sure it will pay off in the long run.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.