Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm a new member. Just joined. I have just bought a 2009 Nissan Tiida (I believe they call them Versa in USA) in Northern Ireland (an import from the Irish Republic as Nissan did not officially release the Tiida in the UK but entrepreneurial dealers buy them and re-register them in UK to sell). I'm happy with it so far, having only had it a few days but well aware that it is helpful to be part of a community that have the same vehicle to get a 'heads-up' about potential problems or so I can perhaps be of help to others also in whatever experience I have and how I overcome any difficulties.

So, hope to chat again soon and really hope it is to relate a WONDERFUL experience and not something I need help on :grin

While I'm here is there any advice you'd like to offer as to the first things I should do having bought my Nissan Tiida/Versa (apart from joining a community of Versa owners - done that :laugh: )
I mean as in taking care of the car.

Glad to be here and look forward to some chats

B. :grin

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard. :D

Since its an 09 I guess it would depend on the condition. I like to tint windows, install fog lamps, weather tech floor and trunk liners and dickie seat covers and a dash cover.

I guess check all fluids including each battery cell and tire psi, dont forget the spare and for the jack, wrench while you are back there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
6 Participants
Autolist
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing