Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just thouht I would introduce myself. I'm kevin, 19, and live in upstate ny. I will be going tomorrow to pick up my new 2007 nissan versa. Some of my hobbies include skateboarding, breeding ball pythons, and working on cars.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will take pictures and try to get them on here. Its a 2007, red exterior, auto...sadly, and a hatchback. Its the first car I'm actually getting myself. I'm pretty excited as I was hoping I could get it before Friday so I didn't have to drive my unreliable 98 volvo to harrisburg, pa for a reptile expo on Saturday!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes take pics :)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I will take pictures and try to get them on here. Its a 2007, red exterior, auto...sadly, and a hatchback. Its the first car I'm actually getting myself. I'm pretty excited as I was hoping I could get it before Friday so I didn't have to drive my unreliable 98 volvo to harrisburg, pa for a reptile expo on Saturday!
Nice man, Im guessing you work with reptiles? According to your signature and avatar.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
welcome to the forum... my nephew likes watching billy the exterminator and deadly dozen on netflix. pretty neat stuff :thumb2: I like doing some cycling when I get a chance

make yourself at home :house:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forums!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.