Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone i recently bought a Nissan Versa note 14 Sv,this Is my first car so i have some noob questions:

The milleage Is about 60,000, so i have read about to change the cvt fluid in some sites says that Is not neccesary in others says that i have to check the state but i have check here and apparently it Is neccesary , if the answer Is yes where i can check the state of the fluid ?, Can i use any fluid or ir has to be only the Nissan one?

I recently bought an aditional key for the car ,it Is neccesary to go to some place where it can program the control or i can do it for my self ? It Is not the intelligent key Is the normal with the key and buttons inself
Thanks for your answers

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hello to everyone i recently bought a Nissan Versa note 14 Sv,this Is my first car so i have some noob questions:

The milleage Is about 60,000, so i have read about to change the cvt fluid in some sites says that Is not neccesary in others says that i have to check the state but i have check here and apparently it Is neccesary , if the answer Is yes where i can check the state of the fluid ?, Can i use any fluid or ir has to be only the Nissan one?

I recently bought an aditional key for the car ,it Is neccesary to go to some place where it can program the control or i can do it for my self ? It Is not the intelligent key Is the normal with the key and buttons inself
Thanks for your answers
The CVT transmission fluid change is best done by the dealer. The link below shows what steps need to be taken in order to change the fluid properly. From what I gather, the dealer price is about $150-175 which includes the price of the fluid, depending on the dealer. As for the additional key that you purchased, I am sure someone else will answer that question. Good luck with your vehicle!!

Service Tips

1 - 2 of 2 Posts