Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...I just bought a '14 Versa. It's pretty much as basic as it comes with a manual transmission but I hunted down the only blue one that was in the state of Florida last weekend (now there's ten for sale currently). I'm loving it so far and I test drove the Fiesta, Sonic, Cruze and in all honestly I almost purchased the Mazda 2 but I felt the engine lacking power compared to the Versa with the air condition on full blast, plus the Mazda 2 bare bones was going to be 15.7k where as I spent $13.8k total on the Versa.
Anyways....rambling here for a first post...pleased to make your acquaintances.
:wiggle:

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Haha I was the same way, it came down to the Mazda2 and the Versa for me as well and my two things were how slow it was and I couldn't fit in the back, apparently if you're 6ft. or taller they don't want you in the car haha. Great choice though and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I like the base models, not too chromey, and manual of course :D welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Central Florida JoshG.
Actually I found the forum here by searching for info on aftermarket power locks cause with a packed car with my wife and children, flipping those manual locks is a pain no to mention my wife never remembers to lock her door.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.