Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im a Tiida 2011 1.6L owner located in Costa Rica, i was surfing a little on the internet searching for info about my car and i found this forum. Hope to get some info, assistance about versa/tiida topics. It´s a "factory car" no upgrades yet, just a K&N filter installed last weekend

:thumb2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Bienvenido, espero encuentres todo lo que requieres aqui. Suelte

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hey 4th gen clear some mail box space, it's full. Must be real popular ah lol.

And yea I do speak spanish. Comes in handy too. And I have fun with it, people see me and think i'm white so when they start speaking spanish in front of my i'm like "really" in spanish of course lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gracias por la bienvenida!!! / / / Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

You wont believe me, I dont have any cool pic, just one on the beach in CR and other in Nicaragua.. ( I took it on my bday roadtrip XD) I´ll take some pictures on Saturday and I´ll upload them ASAP...

I have a couple of questions about this car, can i post them here or in which area?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Is probably best if you do it on the Technical Forums section. You can chose which type of question it is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, i dont know how to upload the photos of my tiida :-(

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Guys, i dont know how to upload the photos of my tiida :-(
click photo on the top of the page. Then create and album, then upload photo's. Or you can upload them to a free site like photobucket link the images here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.