Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I've been reading threads for a long time and think it's time to talk about me and my car.
My Versa is a 2007 Sedan with 40k miles on it, dark grey with black interior and lots of mods. Did work inside the car and a bit on the mechanical part and waiting until the warranty is over to swap a MR20.
Car is automatic and i just expect to have 30-35 more hp to get the most fun out of it (with reliability...).
I've done some audio and security installation in it and try to keep it as clean as i can. It's riding on 17" wheels with 225-45-17 Pirelli p-zero tires. DC Sports Front strut bar and Eibach springs, Magnaflow muffler and 3" pipe.
I'm living in Quebec near Montreal, work as a Tech-Lead (mobile audio installation) in a Future Shop.
I'm the proud father of 4 boys from 5 to 15 years old.
I'll upload some pictures with this post.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes we love pics :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the pics...
Tried to upload more than one, didn't work, try tomorrow...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice Versa, love your wheels. Welcome to the community.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome! Your versa looks very nice!

I'm waiting for the other pics! :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
welcome to the forums! and awesome, more Canadians ;) love those wheels!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WHat is the easy way to upload pictures? Never work, tried 4 or 5 times...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
:thumb2:lol yesterday I was going to ask what speaker in the door. I should've asked "how many?". Don't need rear speakers with a nice sound stage like that:Dbut I guess the rear movie goers need sound too:ihih:Very nice ice! Like the matching rims too

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 2007 nissan Versa, one of the first in the Portland OR market. As it is approaching 85,000 miles already I thought this community may help me with issues and problems as they arise. i can not afford to run it into the dealer for every issue.
I have really enjoyed the car. i have the 6 speed manual trans mission which took awhile for me to learn but is a blast on open roads. Good trade off for performance and still ok gas mileage. currently I have found that I get Hot air through the vents when the AC is off and just usisng the main vents to circulate air? Is this normal? I have normally used ac but trying to stretch the gas mileage a bit as I no longer have a Co gas card.
thank I look forward to being a membeer here. Jim

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi! You should open a new thread in Introduce yourself, and copy/paste your text. Someone will surely have a solution to your problem!
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi! You should open a new thread in Introduce yourself, and copy/paste your text. Someone will surely have a solution to your problem!
Welcome to the club!
yes, he should open a new thread

checked your Versa and it looks great!! I like the sound system
I wish mine had a bug deflector

good job with everything! :thumb2: wheels, fogs, sound system, gages, ect...

·
Registered
613 Posts
ConnectPro from Quebec eh :p
I knew as soon as i saw you post a pic outside of FS that you must work there, possibly in car audio lol and when i continued looking at your pictures it just proved me right! man i wish i worked with you at FS then you could have helped me with a lot of stuff :p awesome work though man, I am in awe!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.