Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new to this forum i just want to greet everyone who has the same cars as mine :D it just felt good when you can talk to other people who has the same car as well as some who dont :D anyway HALO!! lol :29: oops forgot to say, i got the 2011 versa 1.6L the base T_T

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum got any pics

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome! Please upload pics of your versa

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its all in stock T_T TBH i dont know what model it is lol

i just finished washing it (installed a cover for the steering wheel = hands always wet lol)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Thats the hatch witch only comes in 1.8L and it looks like a S model does it have SL on the hatch

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
its all in stock T_T TBH i dont know what model it is lol

i just finished washing it (installed a cover for the steering wheel = hands always wet lol)
Hello! welcome to NVF! :thumb2:
your new Versa looks very nice, congratulations!!

You're so Lucky!!! :stpatricks:
brand new Versa and no car payment at the same time, HECKYEAH!! :cheers2:

Enjoy the forum and make yourself @ home :house:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello! welcome to NVF! :thumb2:
your new Versa looks very nice, congratulations!!

You're so Lucky!!! :stpatricks:
brand new Versa and no car payment at the same time, HECKYEAH!! :cheers2:

Enjoy the forum and make yourself @ home :house:

Yes i will, thanks i have to wake up at 5am to drive her to work or wherever she wants lol but its cool :D

It's cool, we're here to learn from eachother. Do you have any plans for the V?
Yes im planning on spending about $150 for it (birthday gifts) my older sister knows a lot about cars so i asked her for a CAI im only 25% sure that she'll give me one lol, im planning to get new wheels by next year (when the tires runs out) and some foglights. today im waiting for the store to open and buy a K&N air filter since i got jealous when my sister installed one on her accord T_T it sounded better lol. anyway so Filter -> CAI -> Fog Lights -> wheels.. if i can save up i might get an exaust or something that can help me with my V's performance :D:D

Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy your stay.

im enjoying my stay right now :D thank you

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh crap i forgot to ask, ill put this separately so you guys can read it better :D
im planning to buy this matte black wrap (3m) for my hood i dont know if itll look good though and if its going to stay there (dont know how much it costs)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Sounds good. Is it automatic or manual? And about wrapping the hood, sounds good, I need a new hood so I plan on doing the same. This Guy that used to be on here did his hood and trunk and it was good so you should be fine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sounds good. Is it automatic or manual? And about wrapping the hood, sounds good, I need a new hood so I plan on doing the same. This Guy that used to be on here did his hood and trunk and it was good so you should be fine.
its AT since my mom doesnt know how to drive MT T_T they even traded in my sisters 06 civic SI for the accord just so she can drive it

i just saw an ad on craigslist about the wrap i cant wait to contact them lol im alos gonna put a dash of red on the left side of the hood if its possible
im also going to make the door knob matte black and a clear coat on the bottom of the door knob coz everyones nails are really long around here

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.