Nissan Versa Forums banner

Hi, versa is my first car, im from LA/OC

5K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  JoshG 
#1 ·
Hi, im new to this forum i just want to greet everyone who has the same cars as mine :D it just felt good when you can talk to other people who has the same car as well as some who dont :D anyway HALO!! lol :29: oops forgot to say, i got the 2011 versa 1.6L the base T_T

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum got any pics

#4 ·
welcome! Please upload pics of your versa

#11 ·
Hello! welcome to NVF! :thumb2:
your new Versa looks very nice, congratulations!!

You're so Lucky!!! :stpatricks:
brand new Versa and no car payment at the same time, HECKYEAH!! :cheers2:

Enjoy the forum and make yourself @ home :house:

#6 ·
Thats the hatch witch only comes in 1.8L and it looks like a S model does it have SL on the hatch

#17 ·
oh crap i forgot to ask, ill put this separately so you guys can read it better :D
im planning to buy this matte black wrap (3m) for my hood i dont know if itll look good though and if its going to stay there (dont know how much it costs)

#19 · (Edited)
its AT since my mom doesnt know how to drive MT T_T they even traded in my sisters 06 civic SI for the accord just so she can drive it

i just saw an ad on craigslist about the wrap i cant wait to contact them lol im alos gonna put a dash of red on the left side of the hood if its possible
im also going to make the door knob matte black and a clear coat on the bottom of the door knob coz everyones nails are really long around here

#22 ·
Deff post pics when its done

#29 · (Edited)
lol you remind me of how excited i was when i first started modding my v :p
your def. on the right forum cause these guys/girls all give great advice :)

and i'll be possibly wrapping my hood and trunk as well seeing as I cant afford the carbon fibre replacements :p And rem to keep updating and posting pics!

and one last thing just keep a lookout in the Members Classifieds section you never know you may be able to pick up a used CAI for a good deal rather than a brand new one, your chances of getting one will increase then :p lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.