Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2011 1.8L 6MT Hatch.

I'll get some pics when I do something to the car...

To do...

Intake
Cat Back exhaust
Alarm/ power locks [Thanks for this Nissan D<]
Hood Nose guard
Weather guards for windows

The intake and exhausts lame I knoww but I drove a 95 ex civic before this :p

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum, keep us updated on the mods.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh forgot to mention i'm swapping the sounds from my civic over

got 2 kenwood 250w and 2 boss 260w running off my deck
pioneer deck and pioneer 760w sub amp
17'' image dynamics subwoofer
gonna do it after i get my alarm installed

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got the car as a gift

i used to drive a blacked out civic (black rims full black paint tint and black interior >:])

for the versa im only gonna go with 35 legal cops here are dickheads don't wanna chance it and safety is hard to come by too. but itll match the weather guards and nose guard lol

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
i used to drive a blacked out civic (black rims full black paint tint and black interior >:])

for the versa im only gonna go with 35 legal cops here are dickheads don't wanna chance it and safety is hard to come by too. but itll match the weather guards and nose guard lol
Cool man, Im coming from the Honda scene as well('90 Accord), and 35% sounds good. Thats what I had in my Honda, I have 5% now though. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
used to surf but can't get my boards down to the beach and someone stole my skegs...

but it's raining heavy here 24/7 for some reason was so nice before... but still 60+ f yearround xD

Hondaas!! I like the clutch better tbh I tried driving my friends 240 slammmmmmmmmed on coilovers and had trouble and im still getting used to the versa.. maybe it's just the high seats

·
Registered
374 Posts
try looking at soft racks thats what i have and work great cause it takes me like 40mins to get to the beach and never had a problem with it. the ride is a lil loud but if u wanna go surfing then its surfs up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.