Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to the forum and I just bought my Versa about a week ago.Its silver as you can guess lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 2010 sedan silver.I dont have pics yet and there is no mods done

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.This forum doesnt seem like there is alot of members on here or atleast if there is not alot posts anything.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thanks guys.This forum doesnt seem like there is alot of members on here or atleast if there is not alot posts anything.
At the time of this post: 1833 members
3151 threads
42205 posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry i guess im just use to seeing numbers like this Threads: 151,605, Posts: 2,518,553, Members: 30,416. I also have a honda accord and i am on 2 different forums for the accord.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Versa doesn't get as much love as it deserves, that's why the numbers are so low.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Tell us about your Accord too. Hope it's a wagon with a stick! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Were fairly new and the car only debuted in 2007. We are growing but doubt we will ever hit accord forum status.

·
Registered
613 Posts
lol a forum doesnt have to have a exceptionally huge number of members or posts for you to get what you really need out of it, plus we all give excellent advice with a no hassle attitude. Great sales pitch eh? lol

Enjoy the forums :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well thank you guys for the warm welcome to the forum.As you guys requested here are some pics of the accord.Soon i will have pics of the versa.Hope you guys enjoy and please provide feedback on the accord.Its a !992 4door LX accord 5 speed with a JDM F22A motor in it.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Car looks good can't wait to see what you do to the V.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, it's PANDAACCORD!!! Lol How's it going man? Im Clean_4th gen on CB7Tuner and FLAccords. I have my Versa overthere as well.
Oh shit what up Clean_4th gen.I didn't know you had a Versa as well.Yeah i kinda didn't tell anybody on cb7tuner or on flaccords that i got a Versa yet.I'm waiting till i get some pics then i will tell people.

Car looks good can't wait to see what you do to the V.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Oh shit what up Clean_4th gen.I didn't know you had a Versa as well.Yeah i kinda didn't tell anybody on cb7tuner or on flaccords that i got a Versa yet.I'm waiting till i get some pics then i will tell people.
I hear you man, I've had mine for about a year and a half, and as with most cars, people kept saying dont sell the CB7 but I kept spending too much money on it(not mods) so I figured I could afford a car payment, and build my credit while Im at it(20 yrs old). I like how we have the same car and same color, except mine is the base model. Do you have any plans for yours?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.