Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have a ? Im looking at a set of HID bulbs with ballests hi and low beam pro installed in my stock housings $135 , so my ? would they be worth it how reliable are they would I get alot more light not sure the brightness but i can call and find out.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Whats the temp and wattage? Im running 4300K at 35w, more than enough for myself. I paid $100. I had them since March, pretty solid units. Anything more than 6000K and 55w is overkill, but everyone is different.

And what does "pro installed" mean? Its just as easy as installing regular bulbs, just gotta tuck the ballasts to the sides of the headlight housing.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its hard for me right now to work on my car so and i was at a speed shop in town and was talking to one of the guys bout it. so there is no wire cutting just plug and play? If thats it then I will just get them and not have them installed there. i dont remember the specs on them right now but if i can i will swing by there tomarow and ask.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
just called the place and he said the they come in 6000k, 8000k, or they can get 10000k but he didnt know the watts and i got the price wrong they want $149 for the 6000k not installed so idk if i want to go through them

and versa s 2007 how long you had them are they good quality and are they high low beam the ones Im looking at are

·
Registered
20 Posts
go to vvme.com i paid like 37 bucks and then shiping was like 15 so 60 bucks might wanna look at them and a 2 year free replace if something happens to them
That is a great site - The prices are unbelievable. Oh, and I can buy myself a new tattoo gun while I am at it - One-Stop-Shop :woot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts