Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been searching the forum for posts on HID fogs but havent seen much at all about it so i thought Id start a thread seeing as im looking into buying HID fogs as my ebay led fogs have some burnt out bulbs.

Should I go OEM then add the HID bulbs and balasts and what not, buy a set that is already HID, orrrr find some fog lights at a local store and go from there?

Suggestions?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one has any comments? lol

·
Registered
15 Posts

I have these lights i bought at autozone, i think they are 3 inches big soo it fits good where the stock lights would be on the oem lights.i cut out the hole on the plastic foglight covers and mounted the lights on the inside behind the covers to the plastic, then put the covers back on and fit the lights into the holes i cut.they worked out pretty well until a couple weeks later when the right light burned out :/

but yes these are hid foglights and it cost me about 25 bucks counting the extra wire i bought.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah thats what im going for now, but do you think the link i posted above for the 3.5" fog lights would be sufficent enough?
http://www.princessauto.com/trailer/truck/truck-accessories/truck-electrical/8340978-2-pc-3-1/2-3w-led-auxiliary-driving-fog-lights

and my wiring isnt the same as it would be oem, as all i have is a black (-) and red (+) hooked up to the lights i have right now which turn on when i turn on my headlights. do you think it would be easy to pop in those lights and connect them with the wiring i have? im not very good when it comes to electrical wiring :S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.