Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently noticed that my HID's are a bit funky.
They are not forming a even beam of light. They are very patchy and uneven. Also after the lights are turned on they start to flickr. They also don't seem as bright as they should. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I have a video of what it is doing and I can email it to you if you think you might be able to help.

THanks!
[email protected]

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
we had that problem with r hids with the fog lights are gag was not thick enough for it so we went to a 14 gag wire all the way tho the car for the fog light but if its for the headlight check the wires to the box and see where its coming from sounds like something is loose

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
check all ur wiring, make sure the bulbs are fully in place and not crooked letting light escape,

·
Registered
46 Posts
DDM tuning :p their stuff is cheap and reliable i think so far lol :p
I replaced the HID on my brothers versa with ddm and havent had problems since and the price isnt that bad at all. The first set we had kept on flickering then eventually kept shutting off so the blb was replaced and then 2 weels later it happened again and his time it was a bad ballast. I guess certain kits are bad batches but with ddm ive had no problems

also im running the phillips HID bulb made for reflectors on my civic and i love it but expensive i think 120 for 2 bulbs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.