Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I dont know anything bout the headlights in the versa (never had to mess with them before) but these arnt required for the versa right (Dashboard Warning Canceller, Relay Wire Harness)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
headlights have styles IE h4 h5 h6 9003 9004. I believe ours are h4 or 9003. I will have to look it up.

I also wonder if it's going to cause more glare since the reflector isn't made for HIDs.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
PIMking
headlights have styles IE h4 h5 h6 9003 9004. I believe ours are h4 or 9003. I will have to look it up.

I also wonder if it's going to cause more glare since the reflector isn't made for HIDs.
I think they are 9003's and they wont be a nice crisp line with out the projector lense they will be more like standered bulbs but brighter from what I have heard

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
lol yeah i understand. I never understood y dont they just make them all the same size. the bulb doesnt even matter its the metal plate behind it is wat makes the diff sizes lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.