Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at work recently and when I came out some assclown had cracked the hell out of my bumper and headlight(look close you may notice they cracked my washer fluid reservoir as well):

Click to see Larger Pic

Now I ave a valid reason to replace all of it. I am thinking of getting the sport bumper again but adding the Stillen Lip Kit and upgrading my headlights to projectors. So hopefully I can get some shots up of the upgrades as they go into place. If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts let me know, I am just working on blacking out the whole car as I go.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I know. Seriously something is going on ...

Mine better be fine at the airport, I'd cry if I came back and it was hit.

i agree. my stepmom is leaving my car at the airport for 4 days....i'm going to flip if i get there and something happened to it!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I know. Seriously something is going on ...

Mine better be fine at the airport, I'd cry if I came back and it was hit.
i agree. my stepmom is leaving my car at the airport for 4 days....i'm going to flip if i get there and something happened to it!
The world and people are against us and our Vs!!! We must rise against them!!!:guns:

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Sorry for your misfortune, djmurfi.

I can honestly say that I clipped someone's bumper once (a brand new Chevy Cobalt) and I left a note. But the guy never contacted me, so I don't know if the wind blew it off or some passerby decided to be a punk and took it.

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
o wow i just saw this lol dang man did anybody see anything that sucks i would be hurt but then again i would think the person then punch them lol but sport and other stuff would come i hope u get everything taken care of ur safe so thats a +

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was also wondering if anyone has had any dealings good or bad with body shops here in pittsburgh. I want to find a good place that will not rip me off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.