Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm at my local hitch shop and they say they don't have a hitch for a 2015 nissan versa note SR. Does anyone have one installed on the SR
model? Do you know who makes it? Thank you in advance!!

Peter

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
165 Posts
If you go on youtube and search 2015 Versa Hitch there is a video for the installation of the Draw Tite 24887 Hitch. You might want to start there and see if that hitch might fit your SR.

If not, there is a 2015 Versa Note (video) that a different hitch is installed on.

At one time, I was thinking about putting a hitch on my Versa.... so I did some research (and decided against it); I have a 2016 S model.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much, the hitch company said that their books don't mention the SR model so they won't order me one. I just want to put 2 mountain bike on the versa. I'll check out the YouTube videos. Thanks again.

Pete

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
165 Posts
I went on ebay and there appears to be several choices of hitch assembly for the 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR.
The first one that came up was the Draw-Tite No. 24909, but there are several other ones that say they fit your car.
I might try calling some of the manufacturers of these hitches and double check to make sure they fit the SR sub-model. If the manufacturer says "Yes"... I'd try one of those.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, you certainly know how to research this situation! I've been driving around looking out for the SR models and then seeing if they had a hitch! I only saw 1 and it didn't have a hitch! Thank you so much for investigative work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts