Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Wow, so many negatives comments on that site about HK. Why is their so much hate for her? We all have our different tastes and opinions; that's what makes us unique.

Whatever they say I don't care. My love for HK is not changing, lol :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow, so many negatives comments on that site about HK. Why is their so much hate for her? We all have our different tastes and opinions; that's what makes us unique.

Whatever they say I don't care. My love for HK is not changing, lol :D
No, no, I'm not being negative lol I actually like HK, just not a huge fan like you haha I was just saying that it didn't really surprise me because HK is a big deal and just about every single product you could think of has been made/dedicated to her!

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Lol ... Oh no I wasn't referring to your comment. No worries. I meant the comments on that site that has the oil. People are really negative on there towards HK.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Oh...pff, they're probably majority men haha I guess that's like women commenting on guys putting weird decals/exhausts on their vehicles, for example the girl silhouettes etc. lol

But, for the most part, plenty of people like HK :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Is there a HK show or book series I missed or something somewhere? It seems to me they just slap that face and name on any given product, jack the price 15% and laugh all the way to the bank. Not knocking it, just wondered.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I love the whole Sanrio gang, but Hello Kitty and Chococat are my favorites! Hello Kitty is going to take over the world! Actually, she may have already done that :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
i was a hk fan for a bit, but i was more a fan of chococat
Chococat is in my car! lol

I think these are all the characters of HK
I used to have ALOT of them as a kid. Hello Kitty was my fave but I had Badte-Maru, Keroppi, Pekkle, Pochacco in elem and middle school. Used to live by a Sanrio store, I miss it =[

·
Registered
452 Posts
is it just me or do a few of these things remind you of the pokemon craze? i got a bobafett in my car... one of the ones with the huge head and small hardly flexible limbs lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts