Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up guys!

My name is Sergio, and today I bought me a 2012 Versa HB. It's the S model, with the 6 speed manual. I love it. Currently has about 30 miles on it. Its color is charcoal I believe. I still own my other car, a 2001 Dodge Stratus RT coupe, and that thing is a pain in the ass lately. Too many problems and it broke down on me again today so I said f*** this car and went to Nissan. Pretty happy!

I don't think i'll be doing much modding, but I think i'd like to get some tint on the windows, and possibly tint my taillights. Can't wait to learn more about this car!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. Another VA member!!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wooo va members! I'll def get some pictures tomorrow, even though it looks just like any other stock versa haha.

for the time being of course heh.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad to see more va members coming on here.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I haven't decided yet on the tint, but I think i'll probably do something around 35% tint. I don't wanna go too dark and have police hassle me you know?

I wanna go with a silver and black theme for this car. I hope by around summer time, I will have the tint done, possibly put some HID's in the car, maybe get some ebay headlights? I've always been a fan of the projector headlights.

I'm very excited to have this new car, finally time for a new hobby to throw some money in! hahaha.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, the more you get to know this car the more you're gonna want to mod it =)

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a feeling ill want to mod it soon haha. Ill probably just do visual mods so none of my warranty gets voided. Heres 2 pictures I took this morning!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no audio on the steering wheel! I thought the only the SL models came with audio controls on the steering wheel?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well damn, that's a shame then because I do have the power package. The only thing missing is the keyless entry I thought..

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
no audio on the steering wheel! I thought the only the SL models came with audio controls on the steering wheel?
Welcome! My SL doesn't have steering wheel audio controls, but does have 6 cds and speed sensitive volume. Enjoy nvf!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.