Nissan Versa Forums banner

Horrible Vibrations From Bass

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BluV3R18 
#1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that every panel in the car vibrates? I have 2 12" JL W6's it's driving me crazy. If I turn the volume up loud enough, I can't hear it anymore but at a normal listening level, it vibrates like crazy. There's even a vibration coming from the sunroof area. Has anyone pin-pointed all the spots that vibrate and what are they using to dampen it? Any advised would be appreciated.

#2 ·
hmm interesting, i got 1 12" PolkAudio DXI and at every volume level i have zero vibration, i also dont have a sunroof though. my entire dash is quiet (theyre preinstalled with small felt tape on the sides to reduce squeaks and the like, id assume theyd do the same for the rest of the car). my guess is maybe the clasps or rails for the sunroof? or it could just be a couple loose screws. you might have to just grab some tools and dive in to find out

#3 ·
I used to have 2 12" in a cavalier, after lots of lots of hard hits of bass music, booty mix, maximum boom for your system

my dash became very squeaky but I think it was squeaky anyway but it made it worst.

as far as I know I don't have any noises from the dash

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.