Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to find discussions on a Meet. I know it's already been mentioned. It would be fun to see all the modding done. I will be there someday but will wait for all the warranties to expire. I travel alot about the country and my feeling of a central location to the majority of members is S. Lk. Michigan area. Probably around Holland Mi. or S. of that even. I know it is far from Cali but most of our members are located east of the Rockies. If it ended up being a hot day, you always have the beaches and Lk. Michigan beaches around Holland and S. of that are pristine and nice. Just a Thought. Would be fun tho lol.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i can't attend anything unless it's in ohio...i have a busy summer with watching car races, mazda stuff and having a baby :)
Isn't Michigan close to you?

Look guys. Most who would be attending will be driving 400 to 600 miles. S. Lk. Michigan is 400 miles from me. 600 mi. for Milehigh. 400 mi. for Ashley.
600 for Promiseland and 7000 for Austiida lol.

·
Registered
643 Posts
i was just saying that if i go out of ohio, the trip starts to get pricey for me with all the other events going on this summer....i'd have to pay for food, gas, maybe even lodging, and child care

·
Registered
446 Posts
It should be in Columbus or Indianapolis. Both are located on 70, easily accessed from the east and west coast. You know, if it was gonna go down.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too bad the supermod lives so far away. Maybe someday. What we need is a chicago meet in the meantime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts