Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got halos and my hids dont fit cuz versa are h4 and now with halos are h7 so why not tell any one this so how am i going to put in h7 in a h3 wired car ????????????????????? SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE O DEAR GOD LMAO

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the halo bulbs are H3. some companies selling these on ebay state that its an H3 bulb. and most other halos for cars are H3, did lots of research online.

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why why didnt anyone tell me this lol i read about mine and it wire h3 so i thought it would work i didnt see where it said h7 bulbs and now i have 12 hid i used for 3 days and now i cant use it so now i have to find a way to order h7 and wire it for h3 or is there a adapter where i can make a h3 too a h7?????????????????????????????? and thanks and missnic why is urs blue and mine is white ??????

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
why why didnt anyone tell me this lol i read about mine and it wire h3 so i thought it would work i didnt see where it said h7 bulbs and now i have 12 hid i used for 3 days and now i cant use it so now i have to find a way to order h7 and wire it for h3 or is there a adapter where i can make a h3 too a h7?????????????????????????????? and thanks and missnic why is urs blue and mine is white ??????
ur confusing me, ur gonna wire H7 for H3? or the low beams? just put H3 in there at 35w

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no my fog lights are h3 55watt slim 12k and the headlights are h4 high and low 12k 55watt slim but the halos we just got are h7 bulbs in there not h3 like stock head lights so now i have to order h7 hids and then cut it to wire it to h3 its so stupid to sell halos to people that have h4 bulbs and now we have to use h7 what are people thinking when it comes to car parts

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hold up how about i got the new hid bulbs h1 and its not h1.........its h7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so now i called vvme.com they will send me the h7 just pay for shiping back and they will send it back out these halos are pissing me off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.