Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just noticed that the interior door handle on my passenger side is sticking. When I looked at the other doors I noticed that the round silver piece isn't on top it's somehow inside. Is there a way for me to pop it off and put it in right?

I've attached a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Ya those pieces can all come off. I've removed them many times to paint and when redoing the door panels. Just use a flat head to remove the silver piece, then push the black piece back in. Everything just snaps in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but does it make a difference that the silver piece is wedged into the black plastic part? Out of my four doors the only one that is wedged in instead of on top of the black plastic part is this one.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Try pushing the black piece in first, but if that doesn't work, just pry off the silver piece and then push it in

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi,
I just noticed that the interior door handle on my passenger side is sticking. When I looked at the other doors I noticed that the round silver piece isn't on top it's somehow inside. Is there a way for me to pop it off and put it in right?

I've attached a pic.
I hate bumping up old threads but I also had my door handle fall off (2008 Hatchback) I saw that someone bought a $12 trim piece to fix it im not sure but good thing the dealer still honored the service warranty and fix the issue on my car door handle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.