Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My long distance GF needs a new idler pulley on her car. I don't know what the engine in her 2014 Versa Note looks like, but I know I can swap an idler pulley in my truck in about 10 minutes. Can I do it from above, or do I need to do it from the bottom as her mechanic said? What tools do I need to bring with me? Thanks for any tips you can provide.

-Roy

·
Registered
674 Posts
My long distance GF needs a new idler pulley on her car. I don't know what the engine in her 2014 Versa Note looks like, but I know I can swap an idler pulley in my truck in about 10 minutes. Can I do it from above, or do I need to do it from the bottom as her mechanic said? What tools do I need to bring with me? Thanks for any tips you can provide.

-Roy

Note exactly a step by step guide, but it will give you some idea of what your facing. Good luck!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=2014+versa+note+idler+pulley+replacement&client=opera&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0ahUKEwiX0LzE5OXUAhUBRj4KHRyID0k4ChCwBAirAQ&biw=1920&bih=979

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
pimperell
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing