Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 580 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I still can't believe that! WOW !
Yeah, it's very unorthodox to have that little miles on a car, but because I live in the city and my boyfriend drives me around 75% of the time I don't drive all too often like most people. And this is my first brand new car and will be my only car for a pretty long time lol

So, I'm trying to baby her and keep the miles super low so my Versa will last a loooooong time :D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yeah, it's very unorthodox to have that little miles on a car, but because I live in the city and my boyfriend drives me around 75% of the time I don't drive all too often like most people. And this is my first brand new car and will be my only car for a pretty long time lol

So, I'm trying to baby her and keep the miles super low so my Versa will last a loooooong time :D
I hope mine lasts for years to come too!

I love driving her so I volunteer to drive whenever we go out. And a few months after purchasing her, we took her on a 3000km trip to Myrtle Beach.

I would love to take her on another long road trip, but the room inside is not very big for a long trip ... :(

·
Registered
639 Posts
I just hit 28,000 miles today on my 07.

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's a real cross between wanting to keep low miles/ new feel and wanting to enjoy your car and drive it around.

purchased: 12/25/08
mileage: 17032

1 - 20 of 580 Posts