221 - 240 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Passed 60,000 miles about a week ago.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You had a leak in your a/c? Where in the system was it?Mine will hit 90,000 km tonight. Only issues have been alignment (bad from factory), was about $75 to get it lined up at a local place, Fuel Pressure Regulator (has anyone not had to replace it? lol) at 3000 km covered by warranty, and the other week at 89,000km the muffler flange failed... $70 to get it welded up at a local exhaust shop.
So I guess my total so far for repairs on it is at $145, after close to 4 years of ownership and ~90,000km.
Don't know where freon leak is. When i get it topped up, they'll add dye to reveal the leak next time.
I believe my other front wheel bearing is acting up now. Gotta stop being Luke Duke and go easy on the V:D
Oh yes and exhaust flange right before muffler went too. http://www.nissanversaforums.com/engine-forum/4107-new-exhaust-tip.html
:D just sayin
edit: Also the other night ate at Beamsville Fish and Chips. Good fries, awesome fish!
...and now at 166000km:)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Don't know where freon leak is. When i get it topped up, they'll add dye to reveal the leak next time.
I believe my other front wheel bearing is acting up now. Gotta stop being Luke Duke and go easy on the V:D
Oh yes and exhaust flange right before muffler went too. http://www.nissanversaforums.com/engine-forum/4107-new-exhaust-tip.html
:D just sayin
edit: Also the other night ate at Beamsville Fish and Chips. Good fries, awesome fish!
...and now at 166000km:)
They charged the system knowing it has a leak :facepalm:

Can you say "environmental incident?" By law, in Ontario at least, you MUST report as little as 5 oz. of refrigerant (not freon, freon is just a brand name... sorry, pet peeve from being in the trade :p) that has escaped into the atmosphere to the ministry. Obviously pretty much no one does... but still, its illegal and really isn't necessary if one has basic a/c trouble shooting skills.

Sidenote about beamsville fish and chips... yes the food is awesome. However... the service is even BETTER! :thumb2: Little story... one night I didn't want to cook, and found a postcard in the mail that they had sent around advertising. So I called them up to order some haddock and chips, and was put on hold. After waiting for more than 5 minutes I got annoyed and hung up. You might think what am I talking about, that sounds like terrible service... but about 5 minutes after I hung up they called me back, and asked if I had been trying to make and order. I said yes and they apologized for forgetting they had put me on hold, and asked if I had found anything else to eat yet. I said no, and they asked what I had planned on ordering, so I told them, and they said ok we will have it ready for you in 10 minutes. So I walked over (yes, thats how close I live to there) and they had DOUBLE what I ordered waiting for me, and gave it to me for free! I will always be a customer of theirs for that kind of good service :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'm still at 90,000km on my V. Man its hard to believe it has that many... In a little less than 4 years! I was thinking of doing a 24,000 km/year lease, but didn't because I thought I was going to go over on the mileage but it looks like I could have! Although if I had driven it like I did for the first year where I did put on over 30,000 km then maybe not lol.

On a sidenote, I have put 40,000 MILES or 64,000 km on my work vehicle in the last 10 months lol.

·
Registered
208 Posts
May not be anything special but I wanted to post anyway...
I bought Ziggy 3-21-12 with 8 miles on her. As of today she has 6-7xx miles.
Reading everyone's post has me excited and nervous. Excited to see how well these cars have held up, and nervous because I do a lot of driving (300 miles 5 days a week round trip to work). I don't want to rack up the miles, but... I want to drive her everywhere I go! :biggrin5:
Can't wait to see how many mpg she'll get, especially since I drive about 80-85% highway.

Laterz! :coolgleamA:

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I bought my versa around the beginning of March..I have about 800 miles on her so far. :D
Not looking forward to 1000! shes getting old haha

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
May not be anything special but I wanted to post anyway...
I bought Ziggy 3-21-12 with 8 miles on her. As of today she has 6-7xx miles.
Reading everyone's post has me excited and nervous. Excited to see how well these cars have held up, and nervous because I do a lot of driving (300 miles 5 days a week round trip to work). I don't want to rack up the miles, but... I want to drive her everywhere I go! :biggrin5:
Can't wait to see how many mpg she'll get, especially since I drive about 80-85% highway.

Laterz! :coolgleamA:
:eek6:

Wow! You must have to fill up almost daily... Ever thought about moving closer to work?

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2010 Versa is going on 40K miles and it will be 2 years old on 4/25/2012. I put in 64 miles a day to and from work and use it occasionallly on weekends when we go to the malls. Just had it inspected and passed with flying colors.

·
Registered
208 Posts
:eek6:

Wow! You must have to fill up almost daily... Ever thought about moving closer to work?
LOL! Daily... no. Just once a week. And I can't move closer to work because I just bought a home last year. Well, if I wanted to I could sell the house.
However, I love my house, and I don't mind the drive. I drive past a lake, and it's beautiful. Plus I plan on taking extremely good care of Ziggy. So, I'm sure she'll last. My other nissan held up well with all of the driving that I did.

{to make clear from my last post on how many miles I drive... I drive to and from work in one day roughly 60 miles times 5 days a week = 300}

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LOL! Daily... no. Just once a week. And I can't move closer to work because I just bought a home last year. Well, if I wanted to I could sell the house.
However, I love my house, and I don't mind the drive. I drive past a lake, and it's beautiful. Plus I plan on taking extremely good care of Ziggy. So, I'm sure she'll last. My other nissan held up well with all of the driving that I did.

{to make clear from my last post on how many miles I drive... I drive to and from work in one day roughly 60 miles times 5 days a week = 300}
Ohhhh I could have swore I read it 300 miles per day... that would be a ridiculous drive! My father drives about 180km round trip daily but its all highway so isn't too bad but I know he fills up a couple times a week. Myself, Its not unusual to put 150-200 miles on my work vehicle (now driving a chevy express 3500 extended) per day. Some days I do 300 miles. I don't drive for a living, but I am in the service trade and my service area is large, so I am always on the road.

Your versa should hold up well, I'm pretty sure there is a user on here that has something like 300,000 MILES on his versa with only minimal issues, so you should be good!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ohhhh I could have swore I read it 300 miles per day... that would be a ridiculous drive! My father drives about 180km round trip daily but its all highway so isn't too bad but I know he fills up a couple times a week. Myself, Its not unusual to put 150-200 miles on my work vehicle (now driving a chevy express 3500 extended) per day. Some days I do 300 miles. I don't drive for a living, but I am in the service trade and my service area is large, so I am always on the road.

Your versa should hold up well, I'm pretty sure there is a user on here that has something like 300,000 MILES on his versa with only minimal issues, so you should be good!
You do drive a lot.
I'm most certain that my versa will hold up well. I plan on keeping her till she "dies." Unless something else major happens *knock on wood*

Today I now have 1,000+ miles on her. :-0

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bought my Versa new in May 2011 (minus the 500 mi. already on it from test drives I'm assuming) - now has about 15K miles. :)
Welcome to the site Stephanie1989az! :woot:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Now it has 45,200 Kilometers!

I bought it on July 2009

·
Registered
656 Posts
just over 30k mi today

221 - 240 of 579 Posts
About this Discussion
578 Replies
216 Participants
Juan Pena
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing