Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone slide swiped my car and ran and they hit me hard enough to crack the windshield wiper reservoir. So I decided to make a how to on fixing it.

Heres a picture of the V when it was slide swiped.

Heres what you need

Epoxy about $6
Repair Kit about $12

Heres the actual instructions the repair kit comes with.

After you have finished use normal water to test any leaks in the reservoir and if so use the extra epoxy to cover were the water is leaking from.

Any question, feel free to ask :bigear:.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
looks good man good write up

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
good job, great how-to!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
great job and awesome post! I love seeing informative posts like this. Was putting in a new unit not an option?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thankks guys. And a new unit was optional but i knew it would be some what pricey like $60 so i decided to just save $50 and it works just as good

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone slide swiped my car and ran and they hit me hard enough to crack the windshield wiper reservoir. So I decided to make a how to on fixing it.

Heres a picture of the V when it was slide swiped.

Heres what you need

Epoxy about $6
Repair Kit about $12

Heres the actual instructions the repair kit comes with.

After you have finished use normal water to test any leaks in the reservoir and if so use the extra epoxy to cover were the water is leaking from.

Any question, feel free to ask :bigear:.
Hi,

I have an 07 Versa hatch back, the windshield washer motor is not working properly, the water spray is not strong enough, problem is worse in the cold weather. Has anyone else had this problem. How do I get to the pump and replace or repair it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts