Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I dont know how this happened, but the position indicator panel (gear shifter panel) got loose. I disassemble the surrounding panels to access the indicator, but I couldnt access there.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Take the trim off by gently prying up by the cup holders, then take that panel out from around the shifter, the black part that surrounds the shifter well have tabs on it hooking it to the base you have to unhook the tabs andlift lift the cover up you can then put the gear position indicator panel back in then just reverse the steps if you need pictures I can take some it happens to me all the time to the point I just covered it up with carbon fiber wrap lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take the trim off by gently prying up by the cup holders, then take that panel out from around the shifter, the black part that surrounds the shifter well have tabs on it hooking it to the base you have to unhook the tabs andlift lift the cover up you can then put the gear position indicator panel back in then just reverse the steps if you need pictures I can take some it happens to me all the time to the point I just covered it up with carbon fiber wrap lol.
YES, please post some pictures!!! I appreciate it.
I did take the panel out from around the shifter, but the shifter panel wasnt accessible since that part is sealed from above and bottom. So I guess your method should allow me to access the panel, yeah? But I still cant see visually how I do that. So some pictures will help!!

Thank you

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Sorry I ain't been able to get pics yet been super busy lol I will get pics tomarow hopefully.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
hemifan87
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing