Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all my "V" brothers and sister. I had a quick question that could probably help everyone.

I want people's opinion on how to get optimum performance on your Versa.

And if you could can you post website on where to find the item and pictures if possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Great question. When you say performance, do you mean handling? Accleration? Fuel economy? Reliability? It's harder than i thought to find a car that performs well in most categories without spending crazy money.:D
IMO, i would increase handling performance with lower profile tires and a lower the centre of gravity an inch or two. Check supplier thread. Lots of folks here have lots of mod experience. You'll get answers no prob.
If i need more grunt, then i leave it in 2nd or 3rd longer:D

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
to get optimum performance out of the engine change the oil on time, and keep up with maintenance that way it will run at its best favorable conditions to avoid power lost :driving:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys for all of your information. ive been doing all of the above and my V will hit 2 yrs in april and she still purrs like a mean kitten haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.