Hi, I tried the steps till n°3, but my doors don't UNLOCK after step 3.Since i have a tiida I spent so much time researching a way to program my remote and i finally got the solution. Tiida key fob programming is different than versa(dont know why).
1. Close all doors.
2. Lock doors with drivers side power door lock switch.
3. Insert and withdraw the key 6 times. Doors should UNLOCK.
4. Turn Key to accessory position.
5. Lock doors with driver’s side door lock switch.
6. Press button on remote control.
7. Remove Key.
I tried several times but no luck
Anyone else had this issue ?
I have a Tiida Latio year 2005 btw.
Thanks in advance.