Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bringing this back up.

My example is a 2012 Nissan Tiida out of Japan, non-keyless entry model. Purchased the key fobs from amazon like the ones suggested. Tried it and got to the point where the doors unlocked but no success when pressing the button on the keyfob. Now after several tries the doors no longer unlock after the 6th time inserting and removing the key.

Any one can help?
MY car only has one key hole (driver door) and it gets annoying when I have to go all the way around to the driver door to open the car especially when I have my kids with me and its raining or something.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What eBay listed as the correct key remote for my Versa was not the same part number. I've noticed several times eBay "this fits/doesn't fit" info is incorrect for U.S. Versa.

So I bought one with same part number. It was a used oem Nissan remote. $10 for the key remote and $3 for local hardware store to cut the blank.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello i just bught a niisan tiida 2009 and it came with a key that had its fob lost so i bought a new one but my car wont go to programing mode when i lock the doors with driver side button and put my keys in ignition and pull out 6 or mote times nothing happens no hazzarda flash no doors being unlocked any help?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts