Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quick Question

I noticed the steering wheel before didn't have radio controls. Did the new wheel audio controls work or did you have to run any wires? And do you know if you can just get the audio controls and put them on the steering wheel?

THanks for your help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can I ask where you found yours? I have been looking for awhile now. I talked to the dealer and they said the have the curise bluetooth combo swtich for 100. But of course I have to order it to see if it is the right part. Thanks for the quick response and your help...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had another question for you, have you heard from your friend bob about how to wire the steering wheel controls. I was able to find the audio swtich itself. I am just hoping it is all wired up to the radio. I can say that on the back of the radio it had the two harness plugged into it. The main power hanress with speaker wires, a smaller one, then the antenna.

I am hoping it is prewired, but if not I may ask for some help once you figure yours out. If not I will have a switch for sale if you know anyone haha.

Thanks for all you help man...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my switches in and the wires aren't behind the radio in the harnness they are suppose to be in the main harness pin 6, 15, and 16. Have you heard anything from Bob, and where do you think the wires are coming out of the clock spring at? I thought you would have to go to the bcm or something like that. But any info you have definitely helps out thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.