Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to this so I apologize for any mistakes. I am trying to remove my driver's seat armrest on my Versa sedan '15 to install an aftermarket center armrest console. I have been searching the online but I can only find installations or removing armrest from other makes. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I added the generic picture of my car to show the armrest I'm talking about.

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/620/420/cms/images/cars/nissan/versa/2015-versa-/224643.jpg

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Arm Rest

Just did this yesterday on my 2016 Note SV.

There is a zipper on the back side/under side of the arm rest. Unzip it and pull back the cloth. There is a hole in the foam. I think it's a 12 mm socket that fits the bolt about 1" deep in the hole. Remove the bolt and the arm rest come right off.

This leaves a hole in the cloth of the seat which the console does not cover. I used a curved needle and thread and found a piece of black cloth and sewed it over the hole. I did this without doing any damage so that I could put it all back stock if I decide to.

So far I think the console/arm rest is going to work out real well.

Alan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Alan! Your instructions were clear and accurate! It is a 12mm socket, and it came right off. What did you do about the metal stud remaining before covering with cloth?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an old post, but it is exactly what I needed! Thank you guys!

Also, what aftermarket armrest are you using?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts