Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new here as well as a new Nissan owner as of November. I LOVE my car, and just got new custom leather seat covers for it to cover up the cheap seat material. However, I am not sure how the rear seat bottom cushion comes off. Is there a bolt? A few bolts? Just 2 anchors and it yanks off? I have no idea.

I don't know if there is a difference between how the sedan's seat cushion removes versus the other Versas. Also, if it helps, I have the S Plus sedan, my rear seat is solid, no split, and they do not fold down. I just need the bottom cushion removed so I can install the rear seat covers! Thanks guys! :nerd:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new here as well as a new Nissan owner as of November. I LOVE my car, and just got new custom leather seat covers for it to cover up the cheap seat material. However, I am not sure how the rear seat bottom cushion comes off. Is there a bolt? A few bolts? Just 2 anchors and it yanks off? I have no idea.

I don't know if there is a difference between how the sedan's seat cushion removes versus the other Versas. Also, if it helps, I have the S Plus sedan, my rear seat is solid, no split, and they do not fold down. I just need the bottom cushion removed so I can install the rear seat covers! Thanks guys! :nerd:
I have a Note not a sedan so I cannot answer you with first hand info, but you can check the service manual for your car. Section SE page 21. You can probably figure out how to get to the bolts based on the illustrations.

Nissan Versa Factory Service Manuals

1 - 3 of 3 Posts