Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm trying to remove the rear seat. It's a Nissan Versa S 2015. What tool do I need to unscrew this bolt on the sides of the seat (shown in the picture)? I tried socket wrenches but all the bits I have didn't fit that bolt head. Thank you.
99440964_1907618049374635_8463722833363599360_o.jpg

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Versa S sedan
34 Posts
Hello,

I'm trying to remove the rear seat. It's a Nissan Versa S 2015. What tool do I need to unscrew this bolt on the sides of the seat (shown in the picture)? I tried socket wrenches but all the bits I have didn't fit that bolt head. Thank you. View attachment 17541 View attachment 17541
I also own a 2015 (sedan). That bolt should come out with a 10mm hex socket. Remove those bolts on each side, then the seat back should slide up and off. There are only those 10mm bolts on each side, and the hooks on the rear dash frame that hold the seat back in place.

The bottom section is held in place by plastic clips built into a metal rail just under the seat, above the gas tank and fuel pump. The seat itself has a metal wire frame and can be ripped, so be careful. This also should just pop up out of the plastic clips and off the seat rail. The rear seat bottom is a bit more difficult than the back section to remove.

Sent from my Samsung S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! I tried with the imperial wrench bits, wouldn't fit. Then I went to Walmart and got a metric set and was able to unfasten those two bolts with the 10 mm bit.

Thank you for your comment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts