Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
would have been better if they used a better camera as in HD or something.
I noticed it was clean, but idk how clean it was.

In all honesty i am not trying to beef on the product and etc. i'm just saying it can be more convincing to others
if it were better quality.
Does sound like a good idea, but idk if i would really pay that much to wash my car.
Please don't get offended as i am not trying to offend you either.
I'll look to see if I have the hd version somewhere, if not ill try and get some new video soon.
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
thats pretty awesome! was that salt on your truck from the wintertime? I love my car but the winter kills the looks of black cars!

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
thats pretty awesome! was that salt on your truck from the wintertime? I love my car but the winter kills the looks of black cars!
Yes that is salt, this product really does work that good, I know there are quite a few members on here that use it as well

Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Dave!

There will deff be one more member using it! Im sold! Are there any forum discounts I can use when I order?

Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been using this stuff for about two years on my Pontiac and Scion. It works pretty well. One thing I would suggest if you have the time is to start by claybaring your car then using the waterless carwash. I know that it sounds like a lot of work but it isn't as bad as you might think and the results are crazy! I also like to use my buffer when I take the car wash off (mostly because it cuts the work down and shines the crap out of the car).

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I've been using this stuff for about two years on my Pontiac and Scion. It works pretty well. One thing I would suggest if you have the time is to start by claybaring your car then using the waterless carwash. I know that it sounds like a lot of work but it isn't as bad as you might think and the results are crazy! I also like to use my buffer when I take the car wash off (mostly because it cuts the work down and shines the crap out of the car).
Dont know how i missed this, but yeah i agree I have a blog post on what I do to really get the shine on the car
Dri Wash Super Shiney Detail

·
Registered
5 Posts
This product is great! I used it on my previous vehicle and just used it on the new Versa. I didn't know the car could be dirty when I used it though. I thought that it was like a final touch after I cleaned the car and if I used it on a dirty surface I would scratch the paint.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts