Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello yall! I've been a long time reader and I've finally made an account. I don't really know what to say, I suppose I can start with my car. A few minor modifications were made, nothing major.

A beautiful red 2010 HB
with:
~Takeda Short Ram
~DC catback
~DC front strut
~Eibach Pro-kit springs

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I'll get some pics soon, too bad it has some many dings and scratches. :(

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forums. Which model do you have? Auto or manual?
It's an auto. I was looking into doing a tran swap but it looks like a pain in the buns.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Found some old pictures of the engine bay. I'll get more updated pics of the whole car after I wash it. It'll give me an excuse to wash my car.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's a nice lookin V sir. Like the rim a lot, and your mods take up a bit of my wish list. This year I dnt have anything to put my tax money towards, but mods, and a new car.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Looks good. What size are the wheels?
The rims are 17 x 7.5 and the tires are 215/45R17 (GT Radial Champiro 328)

That's a nice lookin V sir. Like the rim a lot, and your mods take up a bit of my wish list. This year I dnt have anything to put my tax money towards, but mods, and a new car.
Why thank you. I've been planning on modding the car since I got it late '10. It's just in the past year that I finally took the leap and went full out. Next is saving up some money to fix the paint chips and other problematic aesthetics that the car accrued. And my big and final mod will be an engine swap, looking into something other than a MR20.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the Eibachs since it gives it a nice 1.5-2 inch drop to reduce the wheel gap. I can't get anything too low since Houston has flooding and poorly maintained roads. As with most lowering springs the ride is a bit bumpier than before and the larger rims with thinner tires does make the potholes hurt a bit more. All in all I'll recommend it, I might try TEIN's if these were to give out anytime.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Good stuff all around man. Where did you find the grill that you put on? I've been wanting one of those for quite some time now

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.