Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it goin everyone. Im Vito and since I bought my Versa ive been toodling around colorado. This hatch caught my eye about a month ago and just like its simple styling and the good reviews about it over and over. I was in the market for an Xb or Cube but since I saw this black versa. I knew it was it.

Being an avid VW owner I was a bit hesitant to buy a jdm car but I knew it had to be either Toyota or Nissan. No hondas for me lol. Back on track though. I like so many things about the Versa and the 6speed the room and simplistic dash and comfortable seats. The only thing Im not liking is that I purchased an 2010 Versa S and wasnt able to get the 6speed and being 6'4 Im sitting pretty far up in the car. I would like to puchase some adjustable corbeaus or even some 350z seats so i wont have to do to much fabrication...just wondering if that can be done since the seat belt is attached to the seat.

Anyway here is my Versa. I gave it the name Toodles and I have tinted it and debadged it. I blacked out the hamburger in the front and have already got people asking me what car is it on my facebook. I like that alot.

Im done having the fast car and just want something thats fun to have and get me where I need to go. I plan on just doing some simple cosmetic stuff to it. Lower the ride with a lowering spring set and struts, maybe some strut and sway bars and id like to put an catback exhaust or just the axel back for now. Either way hope to make some new buddies and chit chat on here about the cars and what not.

Vito

Toodles
(2 days after purchase, debaged and tinted)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looking good so far, keep it up. Welcome BTW

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here is a pic of my grill. i think i need to take the emblem back off and said it down it came out kinda glossy, so gonna use more of a satin black or flat black..the light bouncing off the emblem came up in the pic kinda weird, plus im using my shitting camera phone

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hows it goin everyone. Im Vito and since I bought my Versa ive been toodling around colorado. This hatch caught my eye about a month ago and just like its simple styling and the good reviews about it over and over. I was in the market for an Xb or Cube but since I saw this black versa. I knew it was it.

Being an avid VW owner I was a bit hesitant to buy a jdm car but I knew it had to be either Toyota or Nissan. No hondas for me lol. Back on track though. I like so many things about the Versa and the 6speed the room and simplistic dash and comfortable seats. The only thing Im not liking is that I purchased an 2010 Versa S and wasnt able to get the 6speed and being 6'4 Im sitting pretty far up in the car. I would like to puchase some adjustable corbeaus or even some 350z seats so i wont have to do to much fabrication...just wondering if that can be done since the seat belt is attached to the seat.

Anyway here is my Versa. I gave it the name Toodles and I have tinted it and debadged it. I blacked out the hamburger in the front and have already got people asking me what car is it on my facebook. I like that alot.

Im done having the fast car and just want something thats fun to have and get me where I need to go. I plan on just doing some simple cosmetic stuff to it. Lower the ride with a lowering spring set and struts, maybe some strut and sway bars and id like to put an catback exhaust or just the axel back for now. Either way hope to make some new buddies and chit chat on here about the cars and what not.

Vito

Toodles
(2 days after purchase, debaged and tinted)

Welcome! Im in south east aurora, where abouts r u?

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
You guys should check out the Starbucks meet they have every Sunday evening around 7pm to 10pm in Denver off Colorado Blvd and I-25 near the Barnes & Noble. All sorts of cars from Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi etc...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ill have to check that out sometime! It's kinda hard at the moment as I either play lacrosse sundays or I have my daughter. But ill have to try and make it sometime. I love seeing other peoples cars to see what they have done to theirs! Thanks Hschlick!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
here is a pic of my grill. i think i need to take the emblem back off and said it down it came out kinda glossy, so gonna use more of a satin black or flat black..the light bouncing off the emblem came up in the pic kinda weird, plus im using my shitting camera phone

Doesn't look black but looks good. I plan on painting the emblem along with the chrome trim.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys should check out the Starbucks meet they have every Sunday evening around 7pm to 10pm in Denver off Colorado Blvd and I-25 near the Barnes & Noble. All sorts of cars from Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi etc...
yeah i use to be big into the denver car scene, than i started med school for pharmacy and my dj career took off so put cars on the back burner

im interested in upgrading my versa but hanging out in parking lots and doing highway runs isnt my thing anymore

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.