Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have problems with the Charcoal fabric fading? Mine looks like it has faded some I don't think the Armor All Cleaning wipes did it. We had a fabric protectant applied to it when it was new.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Mine haven't faded; but I do have seat covers on.
I had the fabric protectant applied to my Versa before delivery as well, but I think that covers spills, etc. Not too sure about fading, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask the dealer. Did you ask them yet about it?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Anyone have problems with the Charcoal fabric fading? Mine looks like it has faded some I don't think the Armor All Cleaning wipes did it. We had a fabric protectant applied to it when it was new.
if it contains water-based silicone and if they smell like alcohol yeah...
so.. my answer is yes it will eventually fade the plastic shine.

I'm getting my windows tinted on the 19th of this month, so that should help keep the sun light off the windows and use the winshield sun shade visor :thumb2:

Welcome to the forum! :smilejap:

group hug people! :grouphug:

Anyway...
try other plastic vinel protectant product that does not have water-based silicone or smell like alchohol. I used to use the wipes, now I don't for the same reason. not sure what I'm going to use next. hope that helps! =)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If you look at used versa's you will see that everything will fade, u have to keep on the cleaning of your V if you want it to not fade, or very little. I hate that issue myself. Same with the paint, its horrible.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
If you look at used versa's you will see that everything will fade, u have to keep on the cleaning of your V if you want it to not fade, or very little. I hate that issue myself. Same with the paint, its horrible.
Eventually it will fade. So far, after almost 3 years nothing inside my Versa has faded. When I park her outside at work I use a sunshade. But my seats have covers on. I might remove them this summer to wash them. The dogs paws and snow do not mix well on light pink fabric :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.