Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a bunch of haters, all i did was post a few links and they banned me for spamming! what a bunch of haters.... all i was trying to do is get the word out, on where to get good parts for the cube, and what do i get? a ban.... such B.S.

·
Registered
452 Posts
its a cube it shouldnt be driven it should be put in the movie twister and flown around like the cows...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
haha nice paint job :)

ya we need to help the aftermarket for the cube cuz they parts (most) will be universal for our versas!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Me and my brother test drove The Krom Cube last weekend, and I'm jealous b/c for the price I paid for my Versa the Cube is awesome!! I still love my Versa but the Cube is tight.

·
Registered
452 Posts
the only thing i want is the awd out of it lol just so i could tweak it a little bit

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I saw one a few weeks back while I was driving home, I believe it was the SL trim. It looked rather narrow but I was far away.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I saw one the other day at the car lot when they were working on my V. My ribs hurt when I was done from laughing so hard.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I like the cube better in person. I think it's a really nice car. Then again I drive a sedan so what do I know :).

Can't wait until people upgrade the stereos because I want to test fit one of the OEM's into the versa. It's just like our S radio but with an input jack.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts