Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People like me aren't even supposed to be writing threads like this. I was driving for work a few hours ago when a car pulled up next to me. I wasn't even paying attention until I heard a loud bang and then heard a loud TINK in the truck. I looked over and there was a hand hanging out the window of a Dodge Magnum with a pistol in it. I don't know guns, but it looked freaking huge. Pulled over and opened the door and the bullet fell out. The police said it was probably a gang initiation, that they have to shoot an innocent person to get in. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY?

yeah yeah pics or it never happened. shut up i dropped the truck off and came directly home. Will get some tomorrow when i go talk to my boss.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
damn man thats crazy! glad ur ok. I got jumped by a gang member where i used to live, ironically it was also a Dodge Magnum. It was a local gang, he came out of his car and smashed my passenger side window in with a crowbar newyears day at 3am after i dropped my uncle off at home. we were at a stoplight and he gets out and swung, i had a friend with me and it scared us shitless. he had a girl in the car with him so im guessing he was trying to act all tough or something. my versa wasn't even 2 weeks old... :(

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Wow, crazy stuff!

Where I live, most people do not own guns, and are not allowed to carry them. I'm sure people still own them, but it's not like it is in the US.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
yeah yeah pics or it never happened. shut up i dropped the truck off and came directly home. Will get some tomorrow when i go talk to my boss.
was so thinking this before you said it. Seriously though, glad your alright.

and thats the reason why everyone should be able to carry becuase of nutjobs like this
This is what you would think but the laws get a little hazey in this situation. Case in point a confrontation erupted between my step father and a younger man then him. My step father was carrying and when the confrontation started to get physical he showed his piece. Didn't unholster or anything. Just showed it. Well the guy left and called the cops. My step dad spent the night in jail and can no longer carry a gun. I forgot all the legal terms but I guess it really needs to be self defense in order to use or show your weapon. So if the other guy doesn't have a gun you can't use yours. It was a bogus weird situation but my step dad basically got fucked.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok here we go...

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
fuck that! too close for me. I would move somewhere else.

·
Registered
354 Posts
looks like a 9mm round bud.
that sucks it probably was a gang type thing..
that shit happens all the time here..
it sucks... and its prettty much everywhere to..
i got my back window shot out in my jeep one time because i took a guys parking spot?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They won't let us carry at work. We aren't even allowed to have knives. The thought has definitely crossed my mind though.

·
Registered
294 Posts
that is unfortunate what happened, but thank your lucky stars that your alive.
Yeah i don't get how the gang life could possibly lead to a better life. For one people are out to get you everyday, your going to die for a street, your still in the ghetto drinking/doing drugs, police are after you, you are actually hurting society, and no positive outcome could ever come out of a gang. Yes perhaps they will become rich for like a year or so, but everything goes downhill because they are involved in illegal activity and if you were rich and went to school and etc you have nothing to worry about.

P.S. about being in the ghetto, i wasn't stating you were in the ghetto.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it didn't occur in the rich side of town. I kinda had forgotten about it till I saw this thread again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts