Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was up in Ashley's neighborhood last Tuesday and the media was already calling out the Canadian Army. The Skyway was windy but I got outta there quick. I hate Winter.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Was up in Ashley's neighborhood last Tuesday and the media was already calling out the Canadian Army. The Skyway was windy but I got outta there quick. I hate Winter.
You were in my neck of the woods?? The skyway is horrible; I'm lucky that I don't have to take it.
Last Tuesday was when the snow started; Wednesday was the worst of it and we got a snow day !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
The Skyway was windy but I got outta there quick.
Hey, my brother used to live in Brown Deer WI
I either take Skyway or 403 to/from work. At least i have options if one is closed. Last night 403 was closed tho. Had to get off at York Blvd.???no warning!?!?!?!
Funny thing abt the Skyway: If it's very windy, that means all the snow is blown off and we're left with bare pavement.
Glad you made it ok.
But come on, ya gotta love winter eh? don't leave for Canada without your toque eh:29:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I take Redhill or Linc. Because I live on the mountain I can avoid the Skyway :) I always feel like my car is gonna blow off, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
two storms are missing us here in CT and the snow is melting at a very rapid rate. While I do love to see it go were going to be dealing with alot of flooding if this keeps up. That reminds me, I gotta check my basement.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
This morning the entire parking lot and sidewalk are ice rinks. Everything thawed out yesterday but it's cold today. Weather said it will be -20C or colder every day this week :(

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This morning the entire parking lot and sidewalk are ice rinks. Everything thawed out yesterday but it's cold today. Weather said it will be -20C or colder every day this week :(

Ten hours after I left Ont I was on the Bay Bridge south of Baltimore and it was a 55 degree gorgeous sunny view over the water. The next morning I went over it again. Next time I'm taking pictures.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next time you are here let me know; we can gather up a few of the members from the forums for a coffee !
Yup. I'll park my 70 footer in front of you neighbor's manicured lawn. But ya, i'll let you know when I am coming up. Do it in the Summer, eh.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yup. I'll park my 70 footer in front of you neighbor's manicured lawn. But ya, i'll let you know when I am coming up. Do it in the Summer, eh.
Lol, "eh"? Do u hear that a lot when u come here? I guess we say it without even realizing it ...
Just let us know next time u are here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts