Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone broke into my versa the other day around 1pm. nothing was stolen thank god, as in my skateboard, sub and a pair of socks :p i knew it was bound to happen so i wasnt shocked just bummed out cuz its just ANOTHER thing i have to fix on my f***n versa when ive been saving for future parts...

the tint held the window together so it didn't make a HUGE mess, but there is glass everywhere still. my complex has a parking garage, so someone came in and took a test shot at my window, and then hit it a 2nd time and broke through, im guessing they got scared from the alarm and ran. the only thing im worried about is my wheels being stolen in the future :(

my temporary fix :cornut: new window comes in wed

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Sorry to hear and see that man. People have no respect for others property and it bugs the crap out of me. For the most part, it could of been something worse but that will be repaired in no time.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
good thing you had an alarm. Im sure thats why they got scared and ran. Im sure that group wont do that again. Thats why im glad I have an alarm. I have blinking red lights near the rear view mirror so you see them from outside. Most people think this small car has no security features, but there wrong, lol. Stuffs been going around at work at the parking lot, and I told everyone I have a 2-way pager, so if anyone of them wanna touch my car, go for it. Cause ill know right way, and come running out. And when I catch ya, ill F u up. I told them that. Cause one of them threatened to key my versa, I said go for it, cause ur face will be keyed up when I get done with you, lol. Most people cant stand it when someone younger than them has a newer or new, nicer car then them, just grow the crap up, and get a life. Im sorry to hear about it. I know what u mean about saving up for more parts. Ive been overtime work crazy with one day off a week, and working 11-12hr shifts a day for like 3 weeks now. I got my NC state tax for my car. Well that cost just as much as my overtime i got which is like almost $200. Freaking sucks. But al least it dosent have to come out of savings now. lol.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
446 Posts
sandwich game?

·
Registered
303 Posts
greg that sucks bro, if ya need any help puttin the rear window in, come on down.

hope you don't sideswipe a car with that huge blindspot

theo.... sandwich game!! that shit is funny

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh man thatd be awesome thnx colby, the window is coming in on wed. ill hit you up

sandwich game FTW!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I must not be cool enough to know......

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I must not be cool enough to know......
its a game where you punch pples sandwiches. its hard to explain on a computer rather than in person but ill try.

basic game info:

-If their is an edible substance between 2 pieces of bread its considered a sandwich
-the objective of the game is to punch the hell out of someones sandwich
-if their is a sandwhich with a "protector" on top of it you CANNOT punch the sandwich.
- A protector is a piece of the sandwhich (ex. bread, lettuce) sitting on top of the sandwich. if it has a protector you CANNOT punch the sandwich.
-if someone punches your sandwich or vise versa with a protector, that gives you all the authority to go sandwich punching ape shit on their sandwich.
-so when can/can't you punch someones sandwich?
- you may punch someones sandwich if their are 2 pieces of bread around something u can eat. if a piece of bread is missing and the sandwich isn't complete, then you cannot punch it. if you do, the same rules apply as if you violated the "protector" rule.
-you cannot punch someones sandwich if its in their hands! it can only be resting down when it is not being touched.

RULES:
1) Punch the sandwich as hard as you can. I mean like NO MERCY, your objective is not to punch through the sandwich but to also to punch through the counter and solid earth as if their was no sandwich at all!!!! Brutal? yes, but thats the fun of the game :)

2) You cannot punch a sandwich with a protector

3) You cannot punch a sandwich if it is not fully made, or in someones hands

4) You can ONLY punch someones sandwich if they now the rules of the game first!

5) If the sandwich is wrapped in a bag like the paper its wrapped in (ex. image below) you cannot punch it

**********AND THE #1 RULE*******

YOU CANNOT GET MAD AT THE PERSON THAT PUNCHED YOUR SANDWICH

here is an example, my roommate got me when i left my #5 at jack n the box unattended. i didn't have a protector!

for the record: burritos, quesadillas, lettuce wrap sandwiches are considered sandwiches in this game.

so thats what skunk meant when he said the it was probably my roommates playing the sandwich punching game on my car haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts